This course is approved by ACECQA and meets all the requirements of first aid including CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis emergency training for educators, carers working in schools and childcare centres.
Nationally Recognised Course – YES.
For – Child educators and carers
School teachers, teacher aids and support staff
Students of Diploma / Certificate III in early childhood education and care.
Certificate Valid – 3 years (CPR refresher annually) – certificate is issued the same day the course is successfully completed.
Cost – $150.00
Location – Camira Friends and Neighbours Hall – Bruce Lane Camira (behind Caltex Service Station)
(or we come to your group/organisation)
Students – Allen’s Training
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
This course will be delivered in the workplace or at a Para Care facility.
Course Duration (face to face)
- Face to Face – 8 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
- Online Training with Face to Face Assessment – 30 minutes (minimum) face to face assessment with the addition of 3 hours of self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending the face to face course.
- Refresher training – 6 hours (minimum) – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
- Participants must have the physical capacity to establish and maintain first aid facilities.
- Participants must be able to use a computer t conduct research on the internet.