Full Course- $120.00 – certificate is issued the same day the course is successfully completed.
Yes! We train on your worksite – during or after hours.
Students – Allen’s Training
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV Panel
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
This course will be delivered in the workplace or at an Para Care facility.
Course Duration (face to face)
- Face to Face – 5 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
- Blended delivery – 4 hours (minimum) face to face course – with the addition of 1 hour self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending the face to face course
- Refresher training – 4 hours (minimum) – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
HLTAIDCPR Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a prerequisite for the LVR component and is covered in this course.
Participants must have the physical capacity to complete a practical demonstration of a simulated LV panel rescue and perform 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on the floor.